Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chloe is part of the club

Yesterday Chloe and I went to the Optometrist and guess who needs glasses? Chloe is now part of the "sophisticates" club. Although she is in need of the glasses she also looks quite dapper in them. I told Ryan she looks like a mini lawyer.

At first, Chloe resisted, but once she saw them on her face, she commented on how pretty they made her look. Any suggestions from those of you that had to wear them as children to her would be great. You can email me, and I'll pass along her email address. For those of you coming to the party you'll see them on her.

As for me, I still have my reading prescription, so I was able to get a back up pair thanks to the insurance company. I'll take lots of pictures of her and I and post them on my "my space" page when we pick them up in a couple of weeks (just search for Katia Clark or the Visalian).

1 comment:

Stephen said...

All the cool kids (Erica and I) have glasses.