Monday, February 16, 2009

Chloe turned 9 and mom turned, well, we won't talk about that.



Where has the time gone? I swear it feels like yesterday the day she was born. I want her to stay a kid forever, but I'm eager to see how she turns out. I had a lot of mixed feelings this birthday. Chloe is growing up way too fast.

She had a good birthday party at CCGI, which meant that I didn't have to clean up afterwards at home. She had 22 children join her, and she got a ton of awesome gifts. Among her favorites are Dad's MP3 player gift, Mom's custom made jewelry, and Harper's awesome T-shirt and bows. I was glad to see that all of the kids had a good time and that it was a stress free day for me too. I actually got to enjoy myself. Thanks to all of our friends and family for making this such a wonderful day for Chloe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love both photos, of course. I'm glad Chloe's digging the clips. Harper had a great time and came home with a neat shwag bag. How about your day-- planning something?