Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grateful for....


Well it's been a bad week at Casaclark. My dad was hospitalized, a story a bit long to get into, and was released after 5 days. I am grateful to have him around. I am not ready to be fatherless. Hooray.

I'm also grateful for my mini pot garden at home. We have a ton of basil, sage, rosemary, and beans (the picture is of our dragon tongue beans) . The tomatoes were planted later than I wanted, so they are off to a slow start. I know that we'll have a ton of tomatoes from mom's garden though. It's exploding! We've been eating squash, zucchini (basically the same), eggplant, arugula, chard, and daikons. We are expecting tons of tomatoes, carrots, beets, and peppers. I'm excited to be there more now that Chloe is done with school.

Lastly, I am grateful for my wonderful bosom of friends. I love you guys. Thank you for being such a good support system.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad but glad he's okay. Love you!

Ruthie said...

What a rough time! I'm so glad that solutions were found and you're all on a healing path now. Big love to you all!

Niki said...

Ah, sweets, I'm sorry to hear about your dad being in the hospital. I hope he's on the mend. I look forward to seeing you.