Monday, May 5, 2008

Test Results

Well we got Chloe's test results back and WOW! We always knew that she was smart, but now we have it on paper. She tested above average in Math and English and could have skipped 3rd grade next year. Ryan and I decided to keep her in 3rd because we don't want her to miss any fundamentals. She could skip through High School stuff where it doesn't matter as much. The teacher is going to see where she is at mid year and we'll also know whether or not the skipping would be good.

We are going to a field trip for CAVA on the 23rd in Los Angeles. We are going to the zoo and botanical gardens, so it should be a fun and educational day. I can't tell you how excited I am about spending more time with Chloe and also taking on more responsibility in regards to her education.

I have purchased some Latin books and the goal this summer is to start Latin and then move onto French later in the year. Chloe really wants to learn French, so I thought Latin would be a good foundation for her, and also give her a grasp of word origins. It's going to be a great summer! I just can't wait.

Well, I'll update when there is more to tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was never any doubt as to Chloe's smarts! Happy Schooling!