Friday, May 23, 2008

Zoo Day

Well, today was our first outing with CAVA (CA. Virtual Academy) and what a horrid experience. Don't get me wrong, the school was fine, but the day and the facilities were truly unpleasant. First, let me start by saying that I've NEVER been to LA without it being disgustingly perfect, however, today was not. It was overcast, raining at times, and cold. A majority of the animals were unavailable for viewing because they were smart enough not to show themselves on such a cold day. Don't get me started on traffic. After living in the SF area you'd think that I would have gotten used to the traffic, but LA is unbelievable. I am just ranting and tired, so forgive my bluntness.

On a happier note, Chloe had fun. We saw most of the animals that she wanted to see and we ate junk food, which is a rare treat for her. All in all, I'm glad to be home with our dogs, my plants, and my family.

No comments: