Tuesday, January 6, 2009

For Christmas We got a Gaetano (aka Guy)



The Spears found this adorable goofball at their house during Christmas. He was so matted that our groomer had to shave him so that he could be comfortable. Little did we know.....

The Spears put an ad in the paper and posted him on Craig's list, and I took the liberty of reporting him with the SPCA. I took him to the SPCA clinic today because he is going to get neutered on the 13th and found out that he is an A KC certified miniature schnauzer. He was microchip ed but had not been registered. As far as the A KC is concerned he is an abandoned pet. Basically the owners have until the 13th to "claim" him before we are allowed, with the county's and AK C's consent, to keep him as our own. He is the sweetest thing ever. He sleeps with Ryan when he takes a siesta. We just love him and have named him Gaetano. He is seriously the BEST gift ever. He has his own kennel which he loves and has been using the doggie door since day one.

4 comments:

Erica said...

This is the best dog in the world. I LOVE him!

Mrs. Smong said...

Ohhh I'm so jealous !!! I love dogs !!! Welcome to the family Gaetano !!!

Anya said...

I'm so happy you all love Gaetano, what a Christmas surprise!

Anya said...

I'm so happy you all love Gaetano, what a Christmas surprise!