Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes we did!

Wow! What an amazing election. I am glad it's over and that we won. Chloe and I took the day off of school and spent the entire day looking at polls and having her color in her USA map both red and blue; also writing down electoral college numbers. It was a great lesson in civics. Ryan actually took her in with him to vote and she thought that was cool. Chloe, Gabe and I then headed over to the Holiday Inn and partied hearty with the Dems. It was a great night and one that we will all remember for a long time.

School is going great now that we are caught up. It's also nice that soccer is wrapping up so that we can focus on other stuff. I'm so done with soccer and the irony is that my team made it to playoffs. I'm doing my best to keep my spirits high so that I don't ruin the memory for the girls. Our end of the season party was on Saturday and it was great. I got an awesome "coach" chair that all of the girls signed. I almost cried. I'll make a great team mom next year, and if Chloe decides after that not to ever play again that would be alright.

Everything is great here and we're all healthy and happy.

No comments: